The Molalla Rifle Club was started in the early 1950’s, and was originally located out on Dickey Prairie Rd. in Molalla, OR. From the very beginning, the club participated in the NRA Hunters Safety Program. In the 1970’s the club grew to its largest membership, with 250+ members, and was still very active in the shooting sports and educational activities for the community. Many of the members at this time were competitive shooters at the national level.
In the late 1990’s the club moved from its location on Dickey Prairie, to its current location above Colton, OR. The club continues to be active in its local community. Supporting Hunter’s Safety Classes, Women’s Shooting Clinic, Youth Shoot, and Site-in days for local sportsman’s. Currently our club has a little over 100+ members, and continues to be a club that values education and safety around the shooting sports.
We Proudly Support
Below are links of other associations that we support at Molalla Rifle Club. Please select the hyperlinks below to view their webpages.